Frequently Asked Questions
Accounting Services That Fit Your Needs
We understand that choosing the right accounting firm for you business is an extremely important decision. If you can relate to any of these questions, please call us. We would love to hear from you.
- Do you feel there aren’t enough hours in the week to assess your company’s financial health?
- Are you in growth mode and need help forecasting?
- When do I need to establish financial goals and forecasts?
- Why do I need a budget?
- What is a strategic business plan? Help me create an accurate and realistic one.
- How do I better understand my P&L?
- How do I know when I need to hire?
- How productive and billable are my employees?
- Why do I have so much cash but I am running a loss?
- Where’s my cash when I am showing a profit?
- How can I tell which of my products or services are most profitable?
- Which department do most of my expenditures go to?
- How can I clean up and organize my QB data? Help!
What if I already have a bookkeeper or CFO in house?
We fill the gaps. It’s our passion to help our clients with the missing pieces in their Accounting department. If you have a great Staff Accountant or Bookkeeper, we can support their effort with higher level strategic planning. If you already have a CFO, we can support your CFO by giving him or her a Controller, Accounting Manager and/or Staff level support. We understand small businesses and want to enable and empower your internal team.
How do you charge?
We have set rates for specific levels and we will spend time upfront assessing your needs. We will provide a free consultation and clear pricing proposals. Our rates are very competitive and we strive to be more affordable than than hiring a full time resource. Our goal is to match specific needs with specific skill sets so everyone is solving the problems they know how to solve.
Is your staff on site or remote?
Our team is based in our Carlsbad Village Office, right by the ocean. We love to visit our clients and typically do spend time with them in their offices. Most of our clients use QB files on a cloud server so we are able to be work collaboratively. We hold monthly or biweekly review calls depending on needs.